| HOME | ABOUT | ARCHIVES | SUBSCRIBE | CONTACT | JOIN US |

Wayne Pledges Career To Old Trafford

Posted by Saim Monday, August 31, 2009
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wayne Rooney pledges to remain at Old Trafford for footballing life

Wayne Rooney has come out and pledged to stay till the end of his career at Manchester United. Signed from Everton in 2004, the England striker has just completed 100 goals in Manchester United colors and he intends to add considerably to the tally.


In an interview with a daily, Rooney remarks "I've always said I love this club and, as long as I'm wanted here, I'll play here. It's as simple as that. I can't see one reason why I should want to move. I've everything I want. My family are just 30 minutes away, I'm settled and I honestly can't see me going anywhere else unless I'm told otherwise by the manager."


This should of course come as music to the legions of Mancunians world over especially coming in the wake of Wayne's recent goal scoring form. The striker has already netted in 5 goals in this vital of seasons as United look to him to lead them to an unprecedented fourth successive domestic league title.

What should be the 1st choice midfield combo for United?